iZotope RX is considered a must-have in almost every Podcast Editor’s toolbox.
In this Quick Win video, David Sais shows you how to get the most out of RX using:
- Spectral, Waveform, and the Typical Editing Views
- How to setup Macros
- Various RX Selection Tools
- Using Module Chains
- How to use Dialog Isolate
- Best practices for EQ & High Pass Filter
- How to adjust Frequency Ranges and Removing Plosives
- Special & Voice Denoise modules
- Spectral Repair
JOIN THE PODCAST EDITOR ACADEMY TO WATCH THIS
AND HUNDREDS OF OTHER TRAINING VIDEOS
About David Sais:
David is a professional voice-over and dialogue editor with more than two decades of professional experience. He is also a podcast producer, podcast host, and co-founder of KaSa Media Productions, LLC.
David has found his calling in helping coaches and business owners produce high-quality podcast content that connects with audiences and creates communities.
Want more like this?
- Editing tutorials
- How To videos
- Marketing lessons
- Conference recordings
- Plus sales scripts, Office Hours, special discounts, job offerings, and more!