Jon started JAG in Detroit Podcasts in 2018 following a 15 year career in radio as an on-air talent and Program Director.
He believes nobody knows your story better than you, and can help you tell it through the post-production and the creation of the content.
Jon leverages his audio experience – from both the technical and content angles – to help your podcast sound broadcast quality.
- Detailed editing
- Advanced audio engineering
- Can co-host the show
- Virtual recording of sessions/interviews
- Creation of show notes, transcriptions, and/or blog posts
- Collects analytics, creates reports
- Launch Package for new podcasters
4 years in podcasting, with 20 years in audio overall.
Broadcast Journalism Degree from Syracuse University.
Currently producing roughly 25 episodes per month.
Someone who has a story to tell but needs a co-host to bring it out of them.