JOIN THE PODCAST EDITOR ACADEMY TO WATCH THIS AND HUNDREDS OF OTHER TRAINING VIDEOS
Kendra Swalls of Girl Means Business demonstrates how to use Asana organize a podcast.
This video is perfect for:
- Editors that work with a team (or just want to manage their own tasks)
- Managers and show runners that are more integrated with podcast development
- Booking agents that want to manage guest appearances
- Promoters or Social Media managers
About Kendra Swalls:
Kendra is a mom of 2, photographer and educator. In 2017 she left her teaching career behind to run her photography business and start the Girl Means Business brand + podcast. Now she helps busy moms women take their business from survival-mode to success-mode using the same relationship marketing strategies that have been the foundations for her business success.
Content Camp: GirlMeansBusiness.com/camp. Content Camp is a new course designed to bring the fun, excitement and carefree feeling of summer camp to your content creation process. In this self paced course you will learn how to choose the best content types for your business, gain clarity on who your content is designed for and develop a strategy for organizing and batch creating content so you always have a bank of content ready to go.
More like this in the Podcast Editor Academy
Get access to ALL our videos in the Podcast Editor Academy with a single membership!
- Editing tutorials
- How To videos
- Marketing lessons
- Conference recordings
- Plus sales scripts, Office Hours, special discounts, job offerings, and more!